Tuesday 2 April 2013

Posted by Sheldon Cooper On Tuesday 2 April 2013
Well, I went straight to the test realm and what was the first thing I did, but the new Azteca Housing Packs! I was in love with them at first site. So, I went to my house and placed everything in one room, surprisingly not only did everything go with the room, It turned into a mini apartment! So I thought I'd share it with you all! and OMG the Fireplace and Sinks are Interactive!

Lounge/Bedroom



Dining Room/Wash Basin

Kitchen


So, yeah, that's my little creation! back to gathering reagents for the new wyrd house and pet training :P









Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus

3 comments:

Please be advised that this is a G-Rated Blog, any Profanity, Bullying and/or inappropriate language will not be tolerated and the comment will not be published :) Be Kind! :)

-AoS Team