Monday 10 August 2015

Posted by Unknown On Monday 10 August 2015

Beginnings

Dear Diary,

Today I was informed that I'll be sent to Unicorn Way to help serve Malistaire Drake. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty exciting. I mean, who wouldn't want to work for a guy who tore an entire school away from Ravenwood? That's pretty much what every evil minion's goal in life is, you know? To work for someone just as evil as that. Also, my only other offer was from some zebra-elephant wannabe, and I just couldn't see that working out.

I can't wait to get started and prove my worth to Malistaire.

~Lost Soul



Undead...Forever

Dear Diary,

Things didn't go exactly as I planned. This one wizard confronted me, and well, it didn't end very well for me. I got obliterated....on the first round. I guess that's the cool thing about being undead. No matter how many times I die, I was already dead in the first place, so who cares? Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

~Lost Soul




Testing, Testing... 123

Dear Diary,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have yet to win a SINGLE battle! I'm becoming the laughing stock of the Spiral, and it's just humiliating. To make matters worse, wizards now even come to me TEST things. Yea, as soon as they get a new shiny spell, they come to Unicorn Way to see how it works on me. Why? I'm not sure. If a puny Thunder Snake can take me out, then of course your Medusa, Triton, or Ra, can take me out as well. Those spells should go up against someone their own size.

~Lost Soul




Lunch with Khrulhu

Dear Diary,

Oh dear, the wizards have found SHADOW MAGIC. I bet you can guess where they came as soon as they got those new toys. Yep, me. I've gotten used to it by now, I guess. I just wish that the pain and embarrassment would be over quicker. But nooooo, the worst are those death wizards with their Call of Khrulhu. That spell takes forever to finish, leaving me just anticipating the pain soon to come. On the plus side, I chatted with Khrulhu and he's having some emotional trouble himself. We're having lunch tomorrow, and apparently he's baking a cake for the occasion.

~Lost Soul




How enchanting!

Dear Diary,

Khrulhu is a really cool dude, and he can make a MEAN chocolate cake. It was nice talking to someone who understands the hardships that I face. After all, it's not his fault that he's so slow. Anyway, a new problem has risen lately. Remember how I said that I just wished the pain would be over quick? The wizards don't seem to hear my pleas. They do this thing called "enchanting." They confront me in battle, enchant their cards, and then kill me when they're done. That's the ultimate insult in my opinion. I'm such a joke that they can do nothing for however many rounds they want, have me pound at them, and I don't even make a scratch. 

Why do I even try anymore? Am I trying? 

~Lost Soul




AFK

Dear Diary,

I won my first battle today. Yes, you read that correctly! I know you don't believe me, so go ahead and keep reading that over and over again. 

Okay, you got me. There is a catch. The wizard that I managed to defeat was um....um....not casting spells? Completely distracted? What do those wizards call it? AFK maybe? Yea, that sounds right. I'm not even sure what that means, but I'm assuming that it stands for "Away from Khrulhu." Whenever I hear those wizards use it, they are stepping away to get something during the Khrulhu spell. I think it's time for another lunch with my old pal. Poor guy....

~Lost Soul




Found Hope

Dear Diary,

Well, I'm still waiting for my "I Defeated my First Wizard" trophy. Apparently not many get shipped out here, so they're a little confused as to where to deliver it. I'll have to check on that later today. 

You know, I'm actually feeling a little more happier lately. Word on the street is that Rattlebones got some epic new powers. Yea, Rattlebones....he went from zero to hero! I dream that could happen to me too one day. I know it's a bit far fetched, but we all have to hold on to a little hope, don't we? 

I may be lost for now, but I promise you....I will be patient. I will wait for however long I need to. I WILL be found. One day I will be the most powerful soul the Spiral has ever seen. And when that does happen, every enchanter, every death wizard, and anybody who has ever crossed my path will feel my wrath and fury! 

~Lost (but soon found) Soul
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus

5 comments:

Please be advised that this is a G-Rated Blog, any Profanity, Bullying and/or inappropriate language will not be tolerated and the comment will not be published :) Be Kind! :)

-AoS Team