Tuesday 4 June 2013

Posted by Sheldon Cooper On Tuesday 4 June 2013


Hello, today we have an interview with Kelsey Fireheart, the owner of Stars of the Spiral.



1: When did you start playing Wizard101/Pirate101?

I think it was March 29, 2010.

2:  Stars of the Spiral has been around for a couple years now, How did It start?

I wanted to make a site that had all guides in it. I hated searching. I wanted it at my fingertips. I'm lazy, you know? :P

3: What’s your favourite update to Wizard101/Pirate101 So Far?

Pirate101, the new worlds, hands down. They are just stunningly gorgeuous. Their quests are incredibly funny and definitely worth doing.

Wizard101, I cannot pinpoint one little thing. Azteca was an interesting addition, I liked the wigs! I'm constantly stitchiing and unstitching my hair! And no it doesn't hurt. I also am looking forward to the new tourneys in test being added to live.

4: What’s it like being an Official Fansite for both games?

In one word: Surreal!

5: What would you like added to Wizard101/Pirate101 in the Future?

Wizard101, new worlds, please! I'm about to pop! I'm so curious what happens with Morganthe and what new foe we will face after her.

Pirate101, I think I got my fill for now. I am just waiting for Ship Stitching.. That's my main focus. I'm constantly going "BUT This wheel is soooo pretty, but it's so weak, but no ship stitching, but.. *Cries* too pretty to sell!" :P

7: Finally, is there anything else you’d like to say?

All I gotta say is the Kingisle community in each game is simply amazing. I have to thank each one of you for being here. You all inspire me every day. You all rawk!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be advised that this is a G-Rated Blog, any Profanity, Bullying and/or inappropriate language will not be tolerated and the comment will not be published :) Be Kind! :)

-AoS Team